Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"NXE in the palm of your hand"

During a client meeting today, I pulled out the iPhone and showed off iNXES, the new 1337pwn.com XBOX Live Friends application. They picked it up in their hands and immediately remarked, "This is NXE in the palm of your hand". Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

I'm really happy with where we landed for 1.0. We set the bar pretty high in bringing the 360 user interface to the iPhone/iPod Touch platform. The final product exceeded everyone's expectation. Of course, I'm already working on a feature list for 1.1.

The real satisfaction of all this effort will come when we can get it into your hands. The application was submitted to the AppStore on Monday night. It's in their review queue and I always agonize over that wait. I'm hoping that we'll see it available in the store on Sunday or Monday. If anyone from Apple is reading this, sooner would be GREAT.

Thank you all for your support and...
don't pwn alone(tm)