Friday, August 29, 2008

Waiting for v1.3

Our bug fix/performance update has been sitting in Apple's review queue this week. Given that it is Friday prior to a holiday weekend, I suspect that it's not going to exit the Review process until next week. While I love the AppStore, the review process is a black box -- we as developers have no idea what's happening and not a clue as to when an application may complete the trip. Even a seemingly minor update takes a week for approval and release.

Per Google's announcement, the Android Marketplace promises no such gatekeeping. Then, there's the Microsoft offering. With their experience on the XBOX 360, I fully expect Microsoft's review process to be lengthy and arduous. Haha

Maybe I'm just cranky, because I don't get to spend the weekend at PAX! It's time for Castle Crashers.

Thank you for your support and feedback.
don't pwn alone(tm)