Saturday, June 28, 2008

My XBOX 360 Died... Again

Since finishing Metal Gear Solid 4, I've been spending time with the 360 again. Unfortunately, that time has been cut short. My home XBOX 360 has died... again. This is the second time that I have had to send in the machine since 2005. I'll have to bring in the one from the office which, by the way, has also been repaired once already for the RROD.



My neighbor just sent his 360 in for repair a couple of weeks ago. For him, it was the second time. I have an employee that has done the RROD round-trip THREE times. Out of 5 employees that have 360s in my office, 4 have been victims of the RROD. Of my relatives that have 360s, every family member has experienced the RROD at least once - that's a 100% failure rate for those keeping score.

Hmm... if the boxes are failing more than once, is the failure rate greater than 100%. Sigh.

thank you -- don't pwn alone(tm)